Rat Control Service from Rentokil
How to solve a Rat Problem
Business Call Out Service for Rat Control
Our rat call out service offers professional, swift and discreet solutions to solve your rat problem quickly and effectively:
- 24 hour response guaranteed
- FREE site survey
- Advice on how to keep your premise free of rats in the future
- Trained and knowledgeable local Technicians
- Call us NOW on 0800 552 004 to arrange for a FREE site survey from a Rentokil Surveyor
Rats are usually nocturnal, so the typical signs to watch out for are:
- Rat droppings (sausage shaped approx. 1 -2 cm long).
- Smears - grease marks from the rats bodies as they repeatedly brush up against objects.
- Damaged stock and damage to the fabric of premises.
- Nesting material — shredded insulation, cardboard, wood, plastics etc.
- Distinctive smell - rats leave an ammonia-like smell, that is particularly strong in enclosed areas.
- Rats are known to spread infections such as Salmonella, Hantavirus and Weil's disease.
- Damage to stock and buildings. Rats sharp teeth can gnaw through cables, plastic, wooden doors and even mild steel.
- Contamination of foodstuffs and goods. On the rats underside, wet fur soaked in urine can transmit diseases to work surfaces, table tops or anywhere the rats have climbed.
- Damage — to goods, foodstuffs and your health and hygiene reputation. Any Pest Control issues will have a negative effect on your Scores on the Doors food hygiene rating.
- Alarm — immediate loss of customer and employee trust.
- Cost — can be considerable. Temporary business closure may be necessary.
- Legal — failure to comply with legislation, including Health and Safety at Work etc. Act (1974) and Food Safety Act (1990).
Immediate Steps to Take for Rat Control
- Call free on 0800 552 004 to arrange prompt rat control with rodenticides. All handled by qualified and experienced Rentokil technicians.
- Get useful Rodent Proofing and design advice from the experts at Rentokil.
- Schedule regular Rodent Control Service Visits to prevent further outbreaks.