Mouse Control Service from Rentokil
How to solve a Mouse Problem
Business Call Out Service for Mouse Control
Our mouse call out service offers professional, swift and discreet solutions to solve your mouse problem quickly and effectively:
- 24 hour response guaranteed
- FREE site survey
- Advice on how to keep your premise mouse free in the future
- Trained and knowledgeable local technicians
- Call us NOW on 0800 552 004 to arrange for your FREE site survey from a Rentokil Surveyor
Mice are usually nocturnal, so if you think you may have a mouse infestation the typical signs to watch out for are:
- Mouse droppings (thin, spindle shaped approx. 5mm long).
- Smears - grease marks from the mouse body as it is repeatedly brush up against objects.
- Damaged stock and damage to the fabric of premises.
- Nesting material — shredded insulation, cardboard, wood, plastics etc.
- Distinctive smell - mice leave an ammonia-like smell, that is particularly strong in enclosed areas.
- Mice are known to spread infections such as Salmonella, Hantavirus and Weil's disease.
- Damage to stock and buildings. Mice have sharp teeth and can gnaw through cables, plastic and wooden doors.
- Contamination of foodstuffs and goods. On the underside of mice, the wet fur soaked in urine can transmit diseases to work surfaces, table tops or anywhere the mouse has climbed.
- Damage — to goods, foodstuffs and your health and hygiene reputation. Any Pest Control issues will have a negative effect on your Scores on the Doors food hygiene rating.
- Alarm — immediate loss of customer and employee trust.
- Cost — can be considerable. Temporary business closure may be necessary.
- Legal — failure to comply with legislation, including Health and Safety at Work etc. Act (1974) and Food Safety Act (1990).
Immediate Steps to Take for Mouse Control
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use. Radar contains the active ingredient carbon dioxide.